Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Grand Reopening

So, I haven't been much of a blogger in my life, mostly because I don't think anyone would really care to read what an insignificant youth minister would have to say. However, lately God has placed it on my heart to begin writing. I wish he had been more specific, perhaps with a prompt and word count like my professors, but I pray that this will be something I can grow through.

For now I will be writing on youth ministry, church ministry, family, doctrine, philosophy of ministry, and preaching. The last of these topics is something I am incredibly passionate about since, this is what I intend to finish my Masters. If no one reads this, then that will be ok, because I am writing these blogs more to record my thoughts, especially if it is a topic that God is teaching me about.

No comments: